Ft Myers / Cape Coral Team
(239) 542-2710 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I truly love what I do and am thankful for everyday on the planet. I make sure we continue to make ourselves better everyday by ensuring my staff always errors on the side of helping our property owners.
- Hometown: Door County, WI
- Favorite Book: “The Traveler” by John Twelve Hawks
- Free time: I enjoy being on the water fishing.
- Makes Me Smile: Making other people laugh
- Weirdest Thing: I usually wear tennis shoes regardless of how I’m dressed. My hair is a close second.
- Most Important Life Lesson: Don’t take life so seriously.
Web Development, Leasing, Sales, New Construction Head
(239) 225-5644 | email@example.com
I enjoy long walks on the beach, duh!
- Hometown: Cape Coral, FL
- Favorite Book: The Life You Were Meant To Live
- Free time: Fishing, cars, doggies!
- Makes Me Smile: Watching the excitement and satisfaction on people’s faces when we do our job!
- Weirdest Thing: I absolutely hate odd numbers.
- Most Important Life Lesson: If you treat others right, karma tends to be pretty good.
I have lived in Cape Coral since 2004, and have been very pleased to be a part of Douglas Realty for close to 20 years. I work closely with all our leasing agents and administrative staff, and enjoy my daily communication with our clients.
- Hometown: New Jersey
- Favorite Book: “The Testament” by John Grisham
- Free time: Read, relax at the beach. I love to try new restaurants and watch a good movie (horrors are the best).
- Makes Me Smile: My husband, beer, sushi, dogs, cats, a great movie, and my coworkers (we always have something to tease each other about)
- Weirdest Thing: I can’t leave the house without making my bed.
- Most Important Life Lesson: If you can’t remember the last time you did something good for someone, you need to do more.
I have worked in the Accounting Department in the Real Estate Industry for over three decades, with the past 8 years here at Douglas Realty & Development. I have lived in Cape Coral since 1980 and have seen the tremendous growth and many changes that Cape Coral has gone through. My husband and I enjoy all that the Cape has to offer especially the affordable Waterfront living.
- Hometown: Alexandria, VA
- Favorite Author: James Patterson
- Free time: Reading and traveling. I like to travel in the U.S. There is a lot to see right here at home. You do not need to go overseas.
- Makes Me Smile: My grandson Carter
- Most Important Life Lesson: Family and girl friends are the most important things to have.
Assistant Property Manager
- Hometown: Doniphan, MO (population 1900)
- Favorite Book: The Stand
- Free time: spending time with family
- Makes Me Smile: puppy dogs, butterflies, hummingbirds (reminds me of my grandmother)
- Weirdest Thing: how beautiful life is, no matter the difficulty
- Most Important Life Lesson: Trust your instinct, it may save your life….Also, professionals don’t know everything…again, trust your instincts.
- Hometown: Brooklyn NY
- Favorite Book:The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas
- Free time: Create art with multi-media style, watch movies or baseball games with family, traveling to places haven’t been to.
- Makes Me Smile: Knowing that I helped to brighten someone’s day. Coming home to see my family everyday and my dog Duke waiting excitedly by the door! Working of course for Douglas Realty.
- Weirdest Thing: I sneeze very loud. I have ideas pop out of my head like a cloud very often.
- Most Important Life Lesson: Kindness Matters and live for now
Christopher Kelly (CK)
Maintenance Coordinator / Inspector
Born and raised local to Cape Coral. I have been with Douglas since 2012 handling the home inspections, then promoted to Maintenance Coordinator.
- Hometown: Cape Coral
- Favorite Book: “A Land Remembered” by Patrick D Smith
- Free time: Top 4% players in the world at league and PUBG
- Makes Me Smile: Getting the job done right!
- Weirdest Thing: I’m basically an encyclopedia full of random life and movie facts.
- Most Important Life Lesson: Know that you know nothing. Only then you will know more than the man that knows everything.
Maintenance Coordinator / Inspector
I always try to keep things in perspective and remain approachable no matter the issue. I help to maintain the homes and property of our owners and tenants.
- Hometown: Orange, CT
- Favorite Book: Any non-fiction history
- Free time: Playing golf, gardening, landscaping, motorcycling
- Makes Me Smile: Being with family and friends
- Weirdest Thing: I don’t eat seafood
- Most Important Life Lesson: You have to be able to laugh at yourself and let things roll of your back!
(239) 470-2929 | firstname.lastname@example.org
At one point in the 1970’s my family had 235 rental units in Wisconsin. In 1979 I started college at University Of Wisconsin and graduated in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science degree. After graduation I got my Wisconsin Real Estate sales license. I sold property there until I moved to Cape Coral in 1985. That is when I started selling for Douglas Realty. With almost three decades as an agent I have the experience to help you find your “place in the sun” in this paradise, Cape Coral.
(239) 470-5225 | email@example.com
Southwest Florida has been home to me for over 38 years. I graduated from the University of South Florida and have resided in Cape Coral since the early 1990’s. With over 15 years’ experience managing a full service interior decorating and remodeling showroom, I have worked with customers from the beginning to completion of new construction or remodeling projects of their existing residences. Real estate provides me the opportunity to work with customers finding that special place to call home or selling their existing homes with a new plan in mind. I provide exceptional customer service; professionalism and dedication before, during and after your buying or selling experience. I look forward to helping you with all your real estate needs.
(239) 848-7796 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am originally from Detroit, Michigan and have been a resident of Cape Coral since 2004. I have been in management and have worked for a number of manufacturing companies the past 40 years. I have experience in real estate investing, rehabbing, buying, and selling. I am very focused on providing you with the most personal attention. I am highly motivated and strongly believe in providing my clients with reliable customer service. I feel that selling or buying a home is a process, not an event. I will work to meet your needs, and help you throughout the entire process.
- Hometown: Detroit, MI
(239) 850-8834 | email@example.com
I was born in northern Wisconsin and spent most of my time in LaCrosse as a real estate broker after serving 4 years in the U.S. Air Force. I have been inspiring people with my expertise in southwest Florida real estate for over 28 years. Some say I have the greatest local knowledge of the southwest Florida waterways as you will ever find in any Realtor in the area. I enjoy the worship band at the Cape Coral Vineyard Church where I am an active volunteer. I like good times with good people.