Ft Myers / Cape Coral Team
(239) 542-2710 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I truly love what I do and am thankful for everyday on the planet. I make sure we continue to make ourselves better everyday by ensuring my staff always errors on the side of helping our property owners.
- Hometown: Door County, WI
- Favorite Book: “The Traveler” by John Twelve Hawks
- Free time: I enjoy being on the water fishing.
- Makes Me Smile: Making other people laugh
- Weirdest Thing: I usually wear tennis shoes regardless of how I’m dressed. My hair is a close second.
- Most Important Life Lesson: Don’t take life so seriously.
Files and Compliance
With me what you see is what you get. I work behind the scenes at Douglas Realty ensuring we are in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Hometown: Hamden, CT
- Favorite Book: “The Joy Luck Club” by Amy Tan
- Free time: Homebody
- Makes Me Smile: Where should I start? Life is good…no matter what…
- Weirdest Thing: My need for organization. I’m off kilter if things are messy!
- Most Important Life Lesson: Life itself, my journey ha!
Receptionist and Assitant
Web Development, Leasing, Sales
(239) 225-5644 | email@example.com
I enjoy long walks on the beach and a nice pair of knickers.
- Hometown: Cape Coral, FL
- Favorite Book: The Life You Were Meant To Live
- Free time: Fishing
- Makes Me Smile: Watching the excitement and satisfaction on people’s faces when we do our job!
- Weirdest Thing: I absolutely hate odd numbers.
- Most Important Life Lesson: If you treat others right, karma tends to be pretty good.
Assistant Property Manager
I have lived in Cape Coral for 9 years and have worked with Douglas Realty for 8 years. I work closely with all leasing agents and administrative staff, and enjoy my daily communication with our clients.
- Hometown: New Jersey
- Favorite Book: “The Testament” by John Grisham
- Free time: Read, relax at the beach. I love to try new restaurants and watch a good movie (horrors are the best).
- Makes Me Smile: My husband, beer, sushi, dogs, cats, a great movie, and my coworkers (we always have something to tease each other about)
- Weirdest Thing: I can’t leave the house without making my bed.
- Most Important Life Lesson: You must pick your battles wisely.
Assistant Property Manager, Acquisition Agent, Sales Agent
Prior to joining Douglas Realty, I ran my own company which helped me understand the importance of communicating with our clients. I am focused and detailed oriented and strive to provide the best customer service. I have lived in Cape Coral for over 40 years. I actively volunteer with the youth sports in our community through the Golisano Children’s Hospital and provide meals to family at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Hometown: Cape Coral, FL
- Favorite Book: “Biff”
- Free time: I like to be with my family and friends.
- Makes Me Smile: Helping others and seeing the end result
- Most Important Life Lesson: Be kind and always smile; it just might make someone’s day!
I have worked in the Accounting Department in the Real Estate Industry for the past 28 years, with the past 3 years here at Douglas Realty & Development. I have lived in Cape Coral since 1980 and have seen the tremendous growth and many changes that Cape Coral has gone through. My husband and I enjoy all that the Cape has to offer especially the affordable Waterfront living.
- Hometown: Alexandria, VA
- Favorite Author: James Patterson
- Free time: Reading and traveling. I like to travel in the U.S. There is a lot to see right here at home. You do not need to go overseas.
- Makes Me Smile: My grandson Carter
- Most Important Life Lesson: Family and girl friends are the most important things to have.
Maintenance Coordinator / Inspector
(203) 988-0996 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I always try to keep things in perspective and remain approachable no matter the issue. I help to maintain the homes and property of our owners and tenants.
- Hometown: Orange, CT
- Favorite Book: Any non-fiction history
- Free time: Playing golf, gardening, landscaping, motorcycling
- Makes Me Smile: Being with family and friends
- Weirdest Thing: I don’t eat seafood
- Most Important Life Lesson: You have to be able to laugh at yourself and let things roll of your back!
Maintenance Coordinator / Inspector
239-542-6906 | email@example.com
Rental Agent, Realtor
239-645-0574 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(239) 470-2929 | email@example.com
At one point in the 1970’s my family had 235 rental units in Wisconsin. In 1979 I started college at University Of Wisconsin and graduated in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science degree. After graduation I got my Wisconsin Real Estate sales license. I sold property there until I moved to Cape Coral in 1985. That is when I started selling for Douglas Realty. With almost three decades as an agent I have the experience to help you find your “place in the sun” in this paradise, Cape Coral.
(239) 470-5225 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest Florida has been home to me for over 38 years. I graduated from the University of South Florida and have resided in Cape Coral since the early 1990’s. With over 15 years’ experience managing a full service interior decorating and remodeling showroom, I have worked with customers from the beginning to completion of new construction or remodeling projects of their existing residences. Real estate provides me the opportunity to work with customers finding that special place to call home or selling their existing homes with a new plan in mind. I provide exceptional customer service; professionalism and dedication before, during and after your buying or selling experience. I look forward to helping you with all your real estate needs.
(239) 848-7796 | email@example.com
I am originally from Detroit, Michigan and have been a resident of Cape Coral since 2004. I have been in management and have worked for a number of manufacturing companies the past 40 years. I have experience in real estate investing, rehabbing, buying, and selling. I am very focused on providing you with the most personal attention. I am highly motivated and strongly believe in providing my clients with reliable customer service. I feel that selling or buying a home is a process, not an event. I will work to meet your needs, and help you throughout the entire process.
- Hometown: Detroit, MI
(239) 850-8834 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I was born in northern Wisconsin and spent most of my time in LaCrosse as a real estate broker after serving 4 years in the U.S. Air Force. I have been inspiring people with my expertise in southwest Florida real estate for over 28 years. Some say I have the greatest local knowledge of the southwest Florida waterways as you will ever find in any Realtor in the area. I enjoy the worship band at the Cape Coral Vineyard Church where I am an active volunteer. I like good times with good people.