Meet the Lehigh Acres Team
Assistant Property Manager, Receptionist
I have worked in Property Management for many years and enjoy serving the owners and tenants and providing the best customer service possible.
- Hometown: Homestead, Fl.
- Favorite Book: Mystery
- Free time: Spending time with family and traveling
- Makes Me Smile: Making a difference in people’s lives and seeing other’s happy.
- Weirdest Thing: It take a lot to get me upset, I don’t hold grudges and don’t fear much of anything.
- Most Important Life Lesson: Not to panic or worry, everything can be worked out.
Valeria Dos Santos
Acquisition Agent, Assistant Property Manager, Sales Agent
508-726-0475 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Manager / Sales Associate
I am an experienced Realtor and Real Estate investor. I can help you buy, sell, or rent your home or income property. Lehigh Acres, Florida is both my home and area of specialty. As a graduate of SUNY at Buffalo, NY this Buffalo Gal’s true passion is, and always has been, real estate.
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem for Children in foster care
- Loves Irish music and contemporary art
- Strict about returning phone calls, texts, and emails
Assistant Property Manager/Sales Associate
I never take “no” for an answer! I help our property owners by responding to all of their questions and responding to the best of my knowledge.
- Hometown: Cuba / Miami, FL
- Favorite Book: “Harry Potter” series by J. K. Rowling
- Free time: I am at home taking care of my babies and once they go to sleep on Fridays the happy hour starts.
- Makes Me Smile: Seeing my kids happy
- Weirdest Thing: I don’t know. Do you?
- Most Important Life Lesson: Be 1,000% honest and good things will come your way.