“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
We’re all a little guilty of complacency since change typically requires effort and struggle. In the midst of the day to day, it’s all to easy to lose sight of our goals and what may be hindering them. At Douglas Realty, we try to be a little better by the end of each day and always striving for perfection.
Our property owners and tenants are dear to us, and it’s imperative they are getting the best service and communication possible with the utmost professionalism. As it became clear this was starting to not be the case, a change was made.
We’re pleased to announce a brand new Lehigh Acres team that has been scrupulously trained by our veteran staff members for the past month to ensure a smooth transition.
Jack Deraps is our new maintenance coordinator. With an ex-military background, Jack understands the importance of a team environment to accomplish a task, and that is why he has made a wonderful addition to our team.
A little bit about Jack:
- Hometown: Norfolk, VA
- Favorite Book: Stephen King-anything old school
- Free time: Working, lol!
- Makes Me Smile: My daughter and music
- Weirdest Thing: Kind of a neat freak, germa phobe, and named after Jack Daniels whiskey
- Most Important Life Lesson: Every day is a gift, and treat every person with respect and civility
Jennifer Thompson has taken over the Assistant Property Manager position. She’s local to the area, and has quickly become a member our the Douglas family like she’s been here forever. With glowing reviews from the staff training her, we’re happy she’s on board.
A little bit about Jen:
- Hometown: Fort Myers
- Favorite Book: Too many to list-love to read!
- Free time: My free time is spent with my family, we have a camp in the everglades where we go air boating!
- Makes Me Smile: My family!
- Most Important Life Lesson: Take the time to appreciate the small things because sometimes the small things are all you have!
Nairet Martinez has assumed the receptionist position. She holds the key to the first line of communication with our clients, and they are now welcomed with a friendly smile and greeting from Nairet.
A little bit about Nairet (Neye-ret):
Direct calls to the correct department, schedule inspection appointments, and offer help in general.
- Hometown: New Jersey
- Favorite Book: The Notebook
- Free time: Going for a walk with my dogs
- Makes Me Smile: Getting together with friends
- Weirdest Thing: Pretending I’m in an action movie when I’m having a walk with the dogs.
- Most Important Life Lesson: Don’t hesitate when you should act!
We anticipate our clients will love them as much as we do!