Ft Myers / Cape Coral Team
(239) 542-2710 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I truly love what I do and am thankful for everyday on the planet. I make sure we continue to make ourselves better everyday by ensuring my staff always errors on the side of helping our property owners.
- Hometown: Door County, WI
- Favorite Book: “The Traveler” by John Twelve Hawks
- Free time: I enjoy being on the water fishing.
- Makes Me Smile: Making other people laugh
- Weirdest Thing: I usually wear tennis shoes regardless of how I’m dressed. My hair is a close second.
- Most Important Life Lesson: Don’t take life so seriously.
Web Development, Leasing, Sales, New Construction Head
(239) 225-5644 | email@example.com
Real estate is my passion. Working with investors, home buyers, and landlords alike has proven to be what I love to do. I always begin each day like a beginner; ready to learn and grow professionally and spiritually.
- Hometown: Cape Coral, FL
- Favorite Book: How to Win Friends and Influence People- Dale Carnegie
- Free time: Usually can find me working on my latest project car
- Makes Me Smile: Selfish acts of kindness
- Weirdest Thing: Odd numbers and germs genuinely freak me out
- Most Important Life Lesson: Gratitude is life changing
Leasing and Sales Agent
(941) 320-4594 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I always keep a positive approach and listen. Appreciate that the client is putting their faith and trust in me and exceed their expectations.
- Hometown: Katonah, NY
- Favorite Book: The Secret
- Free time: Cooking, working out, and always being with loved ones
- Makes Me Smile: Paying it forward, puppies, saltwater, and sun-kissed skin
- Weirdest Thing: I’m like snow white of Dr. Dolittle when it comes to wild animals. WE make friends very quickly!
- Most Important Life Lesson: Never take time with your loved ones for granted….and that happiness is a choice!
I have lived in Cape Coral since 2004, and have been very pleased to be a part of Douglas Realty for close to 20 years. I work closely with all our leasing agents and administrative staff, and enjoy my daily communication with our clients.
- Hometown: New Jersey
- Favorite Book: “The Testament” by John Grisham
- Free time: Read, relax at the beach. I love to try new restaurants and watch a good movie (horrors are the best).
- Makes Me Smile: My husband, beer, sushi, dogs, cats, a great movie, and my coworkers (we always have something to tease each other about)
- Weirdest Thing: I can’t leave the house without making my bed.
- Most Important Life Lesson: If you can’t remember the last time you did something good for someone, you need to do more.
I have worked in the Accounting Department in the Real Estate Industry for over four decades, with the past 8 years here at Douglas Realty & Development. I have lived in Cape Coral since 1980 and have seen the tremendous growth and many changes that Cape Coral has gone through. My husband and I enjoy all that the Cape has to offer especially the affordable Waterfront living.
- Hometown: Alexandria, VA
- Favorite Author: James Patterson
- Free time: Reading and traveling. I like to travel in the U.S. There is a lot to see right here at home. You do not need to go overseas.
- Makes Me Smile: My grandson Carter
- Most Important Life Lesson: Family and girl friends are the most important things to have.
(239) 470-2929 | email@example.com
At one point in the 1970’s my family had 235 rental units in Wisconsin. In 1979 I started college at University Of Wisconsin and graduated in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science degree. After graduation I got my Wisconsin Real Estate sales license. I sold property there until I moved to Cape Coral in 1985. That is when I started selling for Douglas Realty. With almost four decades as an agent I have the experience to help you find your “place in the sun” in this paradise, Cape Coral.
(239) 470-5225 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest Florida has been home to me for over 38 years. I graduated from the University of South Florida and have resided in Cape Coral since the early 1990’s. With over 15 years’ experience managing a full service interior decorating and remodeling showroom, I have worked with customers from the beginning to completion of new construction or remodeling projects of their existing residences. Real estate provides me the opportunity to work with customers finding that special place to call home or selling their existing homes with a new plan in mind. I provide exceptional customer service; professionalism and dedication before, during and after your buying or selling experience. I look forward to helping you with all your real estate needs.
(239) 848-7796 | email@example.com
I am originally from Detroit, Michigan and have been a resident of Cape Coral since 2004. I have been in management and have worked for a number of manufacturing companies the past 40 years. I have experience in real estate investing, rehabbing, buying, and selling. I am very focused on providing you with the most personal attention. I am highly motivated and strongly believe in providing my clients with reliable customer service. I feel that selling or buying a home is a process, not an event. I will work to meet your needs, and help you throughout the entire process.
- Hometown: Detroit, MI
(239) 850-8834 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I was born in northern Wisconsin and spent most of my time in LaCrosse as a real estate broker after serving 4 years in the U.S. Air Force. I have been inspiring people with my expertise in southwest Florida real estate for over 28 years. Some say I have the greatest local knowledge of the southwest Florida waterways as you will ever find in any Realtor in the area. I enjoy the worship band at the Cape Coral Vineyard Church where I am an active volunteer. I like good times with good people.